I started my career as an intern in a professional accounting firm back in India in 2012 where I learned the basics of working within accounting as well as key factors of good communication with clients in a professional setting. This helped me create long term trusting relationships. This also helped me implement my education into practice and provided me a solid base to grow my understanding and skills. As a dedicated and detail-oriented accounting professional, with my analytical mind as well as careful computational skills, I’m able to perform my auditing tasks with ease and efficiency.
I later worked as an Accounts Manager in a software company in India where I performed accounting activities including coordination and completion of annual audits, and prepared financial statements/reports.
Further, I diversified my scope of work by becoming associated with a leading banking organization in India as a deputy manager in its mortgage department for a number of years.
At this point in my career, I reviewed my options in India and decided to push my limits to see what Dubai had to offer. I got successfully hired for the position of Accountant at Provident Property Management. I actively manage and am responsible for Bookkeeping, Accounts Finalization and VAT return preparation as per FTA:
• Monthly Closing of Account and Preparation of Financial Statement.
• Ensure compliance of VAT data collection and quarterly VAT Return Filing to FTA.
• Handling and Reconciliation of account payables and receivables including Bank Statements.
• Process payroll (WPS) on a monthly basis, make the transfer to bank accounts.
• Monthly closing reporting of final accounts to CFO and director.
• Coordinate and provide daily support to the team on all accounting and financial matters.
• Perform Variance and financial analysis on monthly accounts for management decision making.