The Two Basic Areas of Building Management
This discipline has two major divisions:
- Soft Facilities Management (Soft FM) – This particularly deals with tasks such as grounds keeping, security, catering, lease accounting, custodial services, and the like.
- Hard Facilities Management (Hard FM) – Meanwhile, this division focuses on elevators, HVAC, and plumbing.
Reasons to Invest in Building Management for Your Property
When it comes to property management in Dubai, you will never go wrong investing in a company offering a high-calibre business management service. Here are just some of the reasons why:
- Cost reduction and investment optimisation
- Enhancement of operational utilisation, flexibility, and availability
- Maintenance of regulatory compliance
- Safety enhancement and risk reduction
- Provision of a productive and appealing environment
- Addressing environmental concerns and standards
What are the Essential Features of Effective Building Management?
The effectiveness of building management mainly depends on a company’s ability in translating this data into insights to result in better course of actions and decisions for people and the environment they are in. To make this possible, companies are searching for facilities management solutions that are all-encompassing, integrated, and smart.
Basically, an all-encompassing system utilises all aspects of facility and building management. It enables for Internet of Things (IoT) monitoring of indoor air quality, utilisation, energy, water, and space.
The collated data becomes part of an integrated system of facilities technologies that commune and comprehend each other. The data undergoes analysis and is then tagged by asset or location type and associated with the rules of the business. These rules activate algorithms to not just discover but forecast and respond to any irregularities.
The solution will then smartly spot opportunities for predictive maintenance and efficiency; identify root causes and provide accurate recommendations to personnel; or fine-tune devices and assets by itself.
Why Choose Us?
Whether you are a property owner aiming to provide full protection to your investment or a corporate entity that seeks to focus on your business, we’ve got you covered from A to Z. Our broad array of building management services and expertise in property management in Dubai can help you fully maximise your built assets, streamline overall management, and reduce operating costs.
We are your go-to company that offers a complete solution for all your needs. Whether you require daily waste disposal and cleaning services; building retrofits and systems maintenance; or security and emergency preparedness, you can count on our expertise at all times. We ensure that the right solution is tailored to suit your specific requirements and well-defined service level agreements provide you with confidence and peace of mind.
The services under our building management, include but are not limited to the following:
- Waste disposal and management
- Internal, external, and façade cleaning
- Maintenance of Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP) and specialist systems
- Greenery and grounds keep up
- Valet, concierge, and office assistance services
- Energy conservation and management
- Fit-out management
- Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) and lifecycle management
- Pest control